Last Call for Secretary Trustee Nominations
Nativity parishioners will elect a new Parish Secretary Trustee on the weekend of September 28 and 29, 2019.
Main Responsibilities/Requirements of the Secretary Trustee:
• Serves as a full member of the Parish Pastoral Council.
• Is a member of the corporate board of directors - signs checks and other legal documents pertaining to parish operations.
• With the Parish Pastoral Council, assists the Pastor in the development of parish policies and strategies to address the needs of the parish.
• Supportive of the parish mission/vision of Missionary Discipleship.
• A practicing parish member and at least 21 years of age.
• Serves a two-year term with a limit of three successive terms.
If interested in this position, please contact Fr. Mike Ingold to schedule an appointment to further discuss your interest and review the full scope of responsibilities for the Secretary Trustee. - Fr. Mike Ingold